Note that this page assumes that you’ve already read at least one of my books and that you are a fan. 🙂
Authors like me would be nowhere without readers like you. It’s your words of encouragement and kind reviews that push me to deliver the best books that I’m capable of as the years roll on. To that end, I thought it would be a really smart thing (I do have my moments) to include you in the process! I decided to create a launch team for this very reason.
The idea is to give all of us a fun place to share ideas and have a ton of laughs as we work together toward the goal of getting more eyes on these books.
Here are a few of the things that team members get:
- Free advanced preview eBooks of EVERYTHING I release.
- Personal acknowledgements thanking you by name inside every new book I release (both eBook and paperback).
- The potentiality of having an item, historical figure, or some other wacky thing named after you in an upcoming book.
- Insights into upcoming books, story ideas, potential book covers, audiobook development, and other author-type dealings.
- First-views on story snippets that I write when working out new ideas and new characters.
- Your name automatically entered into any contests that I run.
- Tons of fun on the private Facebook group. Seriously, we have an absolute blast in there!
PLEASE NOTE: It can get pretty racy in the Facebook group and it’s most definitely NOT politically correct! You’ve been warned. 😉 Also note that the above pertains to books that are written under “Marc Richard” only and does not necessarily cover any books written in collaboration with other authors.
Here are a few things that team members are expected to help with:
- Leaving reviews for any free eBooks you get within a certain time period after receiving your copies (usually 1 to 2 weeks).
- Participation on the private Facebook group page if they are so inclined to join.
- Helping to get the word out when I launch a new book.
After you’ve signed up, you’ll receive an email welcoming you to the group (make sure to check your spam folder!). As always, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: You must be 18 years of age or older to opt-in, and by opting-in, you attest and affirm you are 18 years of age or older or else have said permission. You understand I reserve the right to remove members from my Launch Team and/or end/alter this program for any reason, at any time, and without notice. Members are generally only removed for being a disruptive influence on the team (such as spamming or “trolling” the team’s secret Facebook group), or for failing to participate as promised. You will NOT be removed for posting honest negative reviews of my books. I value constructive criticism, and realize not every book I write will appeal to everyone.
Thanks for all your hard work and support!